Mezco’s One:12 Batman trilogy continues with Batman: Sovereign Knight. Now at the peak of his career, the Sovereign Knight is the Batman of the present day. This is Batman in his prime.
Within his crime-fighting career, Bruce Wayne has honed his skills, methods, and physical fitness to their apex. His tech is significantly enhanced. The Bat-Suit has been augmented to provide more protection and greater mobility.
Using the tools and knowledge he has acquired since starting his war on crime, in combination with his upgraded arsenal, the Sovereign Knight is ready to take on the most dangerous of Gotham’s criminals.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE BATMAN SOVEREIGN KNIGHT FIGURE FEATURES:
• One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
• Three (3) head portraits
• Hand painted authentic detailing
• Approximately 17cm tall
• Nine (9) interchangeable hands
◦ One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
◦ One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
◦ One (1) pair of gun holding hands (L&R)
◦ One (1) pair of batarang holding hands (L&R)
◦ One (1) kryptonite knuckle (R)
• Cowled head
• 3D chest insignia
• Leather-like cape
• Fitted suit with body armor detail
• SAP gloves
• Utility belt with grappling gun holster
• Tactical boots
• Ten (10) small batarangs
• One (1) large batarang
• One (1) bat-drone
• One (1) sonic distributor
• One (1) grappling gun
• One (1) grappling hook (inserts into gun)
• One (1) grappling hook with string attached (inserts into gun)
Each One:12 Collective Batman: Sovereign Knight figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
The One:12 Collective Batman: Sovereign Knight is available for pre-order at http://mezcotoyz.com/one-12-batman-sovereign-knight and will make his way into stores December – February 2019.