Feared by the guilty and the innocent alike, Batman: Gotham by Gaslight joins the One:12 Collective! This figure is priced at $115 and is scheduled to ship January-March 2022.
The One:12 Collective Batman is outfitted from cowl to boot in a Victorian era-inspired outfit. His cloak cape features an integrated posing wire and his utility belt can store up to three throwing knives. Three head portraits are included, featuring an unmasked, 19th century Bruce Wayne portrait.
Batman takes to the gas lamp-lit skyline of Gotham using his Glider, which features hinged wings that can be spread or collapsed.
Taking place in the 19th century, Gotham by Gaslight depicts Batman’s debut just as Jack the Ripper arrives in Gotham City. Working with Inspector Gordon, Batman discovers the identity of the Ripper and uncovers the truth behind his parent’s death.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE BATMAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Ten (10) interchangeable hands
-One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
-One (1) posing hand (L)
-One (1) holding hand (R)
-One (1) karate hand (R)
-One (1) knuckleduster fist (R)
-One (1) pair of gripping hands (L & R)
-One (1) pair of knife holding hands (L & R)
- Cowled head
- Cloak cape with integrated posing wire
- Double-breasted coat with chest insignia
- Utility belt
- Thigh satchel
- Riding pants
- Knee-high boots with guards
- One (1) One:12 Collective Glider
- One (1) pair of goggles
- One (1) cowl
- Six (6) throwing knives
- Four (4) foldable Batarangs
- One (1) grappling hook with rope
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
[See image gallery at www.figures.com]