We’re celebrating four years of Overwatch with an array of consumer products discounts available through the Blizzard Gear Store!
Starting today, fans can enjoy an anniversary discount of 20% off all Overwatch purchases with more discounts throughout May. Fans who can’t wait can add to their collection by taking advantage of a range of new and popular Overwatch products:
- Showcase you fandom with Funko collectibles, LEGO sets and premium statues
- Deck out the crib with new Echo art prints and home/office products
- Step up your gaming passion through Overwatch apparel and gaming gear
- Enjoy many more products all lined up now via the Blizzard Gear Store
We’re also proud to announce pre-orders for two new Overwatch statues from our partners at Max Company and Good Smile!
- Reporting for duty later this year, fans can now pre-order the Figma Soldier: 76 statue. This smooth yet posable figure allows you to act out a variety of scenes. Optional parts include Soldier’s Heavy Pulse Rifle a muzzle flash effect, his Helix Rockets and an attachable Tactical Visor effect.
- Also introducing the new Nendoroid Reindhardt statue available for pre-order. Even in Nendoroid form, this fully articulated figure is still larger than life! Reinhardt even comes with a stein so you can celebrate all of your victories together.
Fans of the Overwatch League can support their favorite teams this year with new collections available exclusively through the Overwatch League Shop!
- Show your support with t-shirts and pullover hoodies from the newly launched Hero Collection.
- Match with your favorite players by rocking jerseys from the OWL x Jeff Staple collaboration!
And the anniversary celebration doesn’t end here! Players can login to Overwatch now through June 9 to celebrate the occasion in game while enjoying new weekly challenges and cosmetics.
Happy Anniversary Overwatch Fans!