The Comic-Con efforts from Mattel Creations continue! Mattel Creations has officially unveiled the first-ever Mattel WWE crowdfund campaign with the WWE Ultimate Edition New Generation Arena.
Here is a quick overview of the campaign and product:
- For the first time ever, The Mattel WWE team presents their premiere crowdfunding campaign, the WWE® Ultimate Edition New Generation Arena.
- This centerpiece of any WWE collection celebrates the era that launched the careers of WWE Hall of Famers Bret “Hit Man” Hart, “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels, and the Face of the New Generation, Diesel.
- Tier 1 product features include:
- New Generation Entrance Stage: the first-ever entrance stage authentically scaled to Mattel WWE action figures, recreate iconic entrances with this first-ever neon stage includes fabric curtains and a light-up frame with multiple pattern loops.
- Ultimate Edition Ring: the most authentic-to-scale WWE ring Mattel has ever designed. Constructed like a real WWE ring with an intricate plank base, highly detailed sculpted frame, fabric turnbuckles, and more.
- Ultimate Edition Diesel Action Figure: first-time Ultimate “Big Daddy Cool” includes a swappable head, replaceable hands, and his signature entrance vest.
- Crowdfund features:
- The crowdfund will be hosted on Mattel Creations (@mattelcreations), and just 5K backers are needed to unlock these three first-ever offerings for $250.
- Additional tiers will be announced on Friday, 7/23 during the Mattel & WWE Elite Squad Fan Panel on the Comic-Con YouTube channel.
- The first-ever Mattel WWE crowdfund will be open on Mattel Creations until Sunday, 8/22.