The First Game Release from Mattel163 is Now Free-to-Play on Mobile Devices in the US
Mattel163, a world class publishing and development studio from Mattel and NetEase, today announced the launch of UNO! in the App Store for iPhone and iPad and in Google Play for Android devices in the United States. The classic card game comes to mobile devices with all-new rules, tournaments, modes of play and much more.
“For generations, UNO has brought family and friends together for light-hearted, competitive fun,” said Ray Adler, Senior Director, Global Games at Mattel. “The new mobile version of the game allows fans across the globe to further connect with loved ones anytime, anywhere.”
After its initial release on Facebook Instant Games, UNO! has become a popular game on the platform with millions of daily active users. UNO! is the first game launch from Mattel163, the new joint venture between NetEase and Mattel.
“We can’t wait for players to jump in and play our first title,” said Amy Huang, CEO at Mattel163. “This is the ultimate UNO! experience, whether you crave a classic UNO! game or want to team up and play competitively.”
UNO! game features for iOS and Android include:
- Quick Play: Start up a new game with classic UNO rules. Play anytime, anywhere you can connect.
- Room Mode: Invite friends and set up your own house rules.
- 2v2 Mode: Find a partner and battle it out in 2v2 mode and collaborate to win.
- Chat: Easily connect with friends, chat with others during a match or yell UNO into your device.
- Real-Time Matches: Compete in tournaments and special events to win awesome rewards and top the leaderboards.
- Go Wild Mode: House rules on, two deck play and winnings up to 160 times what you put in.
If you are in the US, download UNO! via the App Store and Google Play here and check out the mobile launch trailer here. UNO! will be available in your territory soon.
For more details, visit the official site at www.letsplayuno.com and follow the Facebook page for updates: www.facebook.com/UNOnow.
*Excludes strategic trading cards
*Source: The NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service/US/YTD November 2018/Games & Puzzles Supercategory/Adjusted Dollars