Continuing Mezco’s 20th anniversary celebrations with a call-back to one of the first figures Mez ever produced, Nosferatu joins the One:12 Collective.
Inspired by the poster art for the 1922 film ‘Nosferatu: A Symphony of Horror’, the original “Count Orlok” figure was sculpted by Stephan Linder. The One:12 Collective Nosferatu is a reimagined tribute to the original figure.
The One:12 Collective Nosferatu includes a lot of accessories inspired by the film that were not part of the original Silent Screamers release, as well as a brand new sculpt by sculptor Chu Ka Wa – a member of our Hong Kong team who worked in collaboration with Mez handling art direction. Nosferatu wears a coat, tights, and leather shoes, as represented in the original movie poster artwork. The infamous vampire features three head portraits capturing his inhuman visage, with long, rat-like fangs and pointed ears.
Nosferatu comes complete with a removable hat, a lantern that he can hold in his nightmare-inducing claw-like hands, a rat-infested coffin and lid that he can lay inside, a set of castle keys on a metal ring, and six rats.
Nosferatu is packaged in a retro-style tin lunchbox with art inspired by the animated cartoons of yesteryear; perfect for those long road trips to the Carpathian mountainsides of Transylvania.
Priced at $112 and arriving in July, this exclusive bundle contains:
- Nosferatu T-shirt – featuring original art of Nosferatu that is sure to please discerning horror fans, this t-shirt is a screen printed, super soft, poly-cotton blend.
- Nosferatu “Film Cell” – a limited edition, 30mm thick cell that features a scene from the stop-motion trailer used in marketing this figure – depicting the Mezco version of the infamous stairway scene. Presented in a protective card stock holder, this unique memento mori is suitable for framing to display in your casket.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE NOSFERATU FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 20 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands
-One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
-One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
-One (1) pair of grabbing hands (L&R)
- Frock coat
- Shirt and tights
- Hanker-tie neck wrap
- Leather shoes
- One (1) coffin with lid
- One (1) lantern
- One (1) hat (removable)
- Six (6) rats
- Eight (8) keys attached to a real metal ring
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post