Official DC FanDome Store Launches with Everything a Super Fan Needs for the Ultimate DC Merchandise Collection
New and Exclusive Film Art and New Black DC Super Hero Art Available for Customized Products, LEGO Supergirl Minifigure Giveaway, ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ Fashion Drops, and More
WHAT: With something for every DC fan, the official DC FanDome store will offer an array of must-have products inspired by DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains including DC FanDome exclusives, limited-edition merch, original artwork and comic cover art to create customizable collections, new Warner Bros. film art and more. Highlights include the best of “Wonder Woman 1984” lifestyle products, a LEGO shop, EleVen by Venus Williams x Wonder Woman exclusives, and DRAWN: Black DC Super Heroes with Ken Lashley and Denys Cowan art. Superhero fans won’t want to miss this opportunity to own merch from around the world to create or expand their personal DC collection.
WHEN/WHERE: The official DC FanDome store launches August 22 at 10 a.m. PST/1 p.m. EST at shop.dcfandome.com and runs through September 13 at midnight.
- LEGO Supergirl Minifigure Sweepstakes: Supergirl is here to save the day! Check out dccomics.com/dcfandomesweepsthis Saturday, August 22, and enter for chance to win one of these exclusive DC FanDome LEGO Supergirl minifigures. Click here for rules: https://bit.ly/2YjnULP #DCFanDome #LEGO #Supergirl
- LEGO Wonder Woman vs. Cheetah set based on the action-packed scene in Warner Bros. and DC’s upcoming movie “Wonder Woman 1984,” where Wonder Woman first confronts her nemesis Cheetah, will be available for pre-sale on August 22. The set can be positioned in an action pose with Cheetah leaping out of a cloud, while Wonder Woman’s friend from the previous film, Etta Candy, looks on in the background.
- DC FanDome Global Virtual Run: Celebrate DC FanDome with the first ever global DC Super Hero virtual run. Walk, run, or fly on your own time and earn a Finisher’s Certificate that includes a #BatmanDay bonus riddle hidden within! Sign-up for FREE at www.dcfandome.com
- Design by Humans, Customizable Products: For the first time ever original art from The Batman, The Suicide Squad, and Black Adam will be available for purchase. Fans can select their favorite pieces of art, then customize them on a wide range of apparel, phone cases, pop sockets and tote bags (prices range). Print on demand offerings also include DRAWN: Black DC Super Heroes with Ken Lashley (featuring a quartet of iconic black DC Super Heroes) and Denys Cowan’s signature Black DC Super Hero Juneteenth artwork.
- Her Universe x Wonder Woman 1984: Winners of the Her Universe Fashion Show and design contest, Adria Renee and Sarah Hambly, will reveal their award-winning “Wonder Woman 1984” inspired pop culture fashion collections available Sept. 15 at Hot Topic and HerUniverse.com. Items will be available for presale at the DC FanDome store.
- EleVen by Venus Williams x Wonder Woman: DC FanDome exclusive pieces will be available from EleVen by Venus Williams x Wonder Woman Collection offering premium athletic staples that bring out the best in fierce women who are confident, compassionate, and ready for anything life has to bring. The Wonder Woman inspired grind catsuit and peak windbreaker will release exclusively through the Official DC FanDome Store on August 22.
- Reebok x WONDER WOMAN 1984 collection blends iconic ‘80s silhouettes with the DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains. Inspired by the neon glow of Wonder Woman 1984, the retro ‘80s styles feature elements representative of the decade including iridescent materials, double denim and fierce animal print. The first shoe of the collection being unveiled, the Classic Leather (Gold), is a nod to WONDER WOMAN’S new glistening armor. This Classic Leather features a gold leather upper, translucent rubber outsole and shimmering laces. The Reebok x WONDER WOMAN 1984 Classic Leather (Gold) will be available to purchase for $100 USD in unisex sizes for 24 hours on August 22 on Reebok.com and Amazon.com. The complete Reebok x WONDER WOMAN 1984 collection will be revealed and available to purchase in unisex, women’s and kid’s sizes beginning September 17, 2020 on Reebok.com and Amazon.com.
About Warner Bros. Consumer Products
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a WarnerMedia Company, extends the Studio’s powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, Wizarding World, Looney Tunes, Hanna-Barbera, HBO, Cartoon Network and Adult Swim. The division’s successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
DC is one of the largest English-language publishers of comics and graphic novels in the world and home to some of the most iconic and recognizable characters ever created. As a creative unit of WarnerMedia, DC is charged with strategically integrating its stories and characters across film, television, consumer products, home entertainment, interactive games and the DC Universe digital subscription service. For more information visit dccomics.com.