Mobile gamers can suit up and become their own Marvel Champion very soon! Kabam, has announced the worldwide launch date for the highly-anticipated mobile game, MARVEL Realm of Champions. Marvel fans and gamers will be able to download and play the real-time mobile multiplayer action-RPG brawler on iOS and Android devices on December 16! A new teaser showcasing Champion customization and the date can be found here:
In Marvel Realm of Champions, mobile gamers will be able to customize their own versions of Marvel Super Heroes for the first time, utilizing a robust character customization system offering a variety of powerful gear and weapons to tackle any combat situation and reflect their Marvel style. Newly revealed content that will be added at launch include:
- A New Playable Champion will join Battleworld alongside the current six playable Champions – Iron Legionnaire, Web Warrior, Black Panther, Hulk, Storm, and Sorcerer Supreme
- Sorcerer Supreme will receive a full new gear set and weapon variant
- Hulk will receive two new weapon variants
- Stronghold will receive a new Battle Arena
- Players will be able to create/join alliances and chats – additional Alliance features will be added post-launch
- Daily rewards will be given to players who log in each day
Players can go to Google Play or MarvelRealmofChampions.com to sign up for an exclusive pre-registration gift.
For more information on MARVEL Realm of Champions, visit the official site or follow the official Facebook page.