Netmarble’s groundbreaking Super Hero mobile game MARVEL Future Fight is celebrating its 5th Anniversary! In April 2015, MARVEL Future Fight was launched simultaneously in 148 countries around the world and immediately ranked in the top 10 in popular charts in 118 countries including Korea, Taiwan, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Netmarble released a special 5th Anniversary video which you can view here: https://youtu.be/oNZ00qzpsWc
Since launch, over 120 million Agents from around the world have teamed up with Nick Fury to take a stand against the destruction of the Marvel timeline, with new agents joining the fight every day. In the last five years MARVEL Future Fight Agents have:
- Formed a community of over 120 million players across 148 countries.
- Played with over 200 Marvel characters, including the Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Guardians of the Galaxy, and many more!
- Dressed for success with over 250 uniforms.
- Defeated Ebony Maw in World Boss Raid over 190 million times.
- Used 15 million Titan’s Records to upgrade 1.5 million Tier -3 characters, the highest-ranking character tier in the game.
To celebrate, MARVEL Future Fight has planned some exciting events including:
- 5th Anniversary Countdown Event: One of the biggest in-game events in MARVEL Future Fight history, the ‘Countdown Event’ gives special rewards every day to players. On the last day (4/30), players can get Selector – a Tier-3 character and the highest-ranking Super Hero in the game. Rewards can be received until 5/13.
- 8 Week Check-in Attendance Event: Between 4/30- 6/30, players who check-in daily will receive special rewards
- 5th Anniversary Character Rework Voting: Players can improve the ability of the No.1 character through player voting. Additionally, game content can be directly improved with the power of player voting between 4/30-5/13.
- 5th Anniversary Comics Card: A Special Comics Card will be given during the event from 4/30-5/13.
MARVEL Future Fight is currently available worldwide in the App Store® and Google Play. For more information on MARVEL Future Fight, please visit http://marvelfuturefight.netmarble.com.
About Netmarble Corporation
Netmarble Corporation strives to entertain audiences of all ages around the world by providing great mobile gaming experiences. Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble is one of the fastest-growing mobile game companies and consistently ranks as a top mobile developer and publisher worldwide. With more than 6,000 employees, Netmarble has been producing and servicing some of the most successful mobile games including Lineage 2: Revolution, Blade & Soul Revolution, MARVEL Future Fight, BTS WORLD, Everybody’s Marble, and Seven Knights. As a parent company to Kabam, a top mobile game developer in massively multiplayer free-to-play games, the largest shareholder to Jam City, a leading casual social game developer and a major shareholder of BigHit Entertainment, a music production, artist management and publishing company, Netmarble has a strategic partnership with CJ ENM Corporation, Asia’s largest entertainment company, Tencent Holdings, Asia’s largest internet company, and NCsoft, a prominent MMORPG company. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com
About Marvel Entertainment
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over eighty years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing, publishing, games, and digital media.
For more information visit marvel.com. © 2020 MARVEL
App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.