LEGO Group has unveiled the LEGO Star Wars Darth Vader’s Castle set. The 1,060 piece building set includes five minifigures: Darth Vader, Darth Vader (Bacta Tank), two Royal Guards and an Imperial Transport Pilot. Starting today (October 4), fans can pre-order their own exclusively from Amazon.com. The set, which retails for $129.99, will be available in time for the holidays.
• Includes 5 minifigures: Darth Vader, Darth Vader (bacta tank), 2 Royal Guards and an Imperial Transport Pilot.
• Features Darth Vader’s Castle and a buildable version of Vader’s TIE Advanced Fighter.
• Underground hangar with mouse droid and docking station, ancient Sith shrine with holocron, racks for extra ammunition, Sith relics, secret compartments hiding a lightsaber handle and a red kyber crystal element, plus space for Vader’s TIE Advanced Fighter.
• Castle also features a side access door, opening bacta tank, a hook for Lord Vader’s cape, meditation chamber with space for a minifigure and holographic communication unit, plus a circular meeting area at the top with a defensive stud-shooter cannon.
• TIE Advanced Fighter features 2 stud shooters and an opening minifigure cockpit.
• Weapons include Darth Vader’s red lightsaber, the Imperial Transport Pilot’s blaster pistol and the Royal Guards’ Force pikes.
• Darth Vader’s Castle Star Wars building set measures over 16” (41cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 9” (23cm) deep.
• TIE Advanced Fighter measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 3” (9cm) long.
[See image gallery at www.figures.com]
Keep up with all the latest toy news by following Figures.com on Facebook and Twitter!
To buy action figures, take a look at Hobby Link Japan, BigBadToyStore.com, TheToySource.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and EntertainmentEarth.com.