The LEGO Group has unveiled the first official images of the LEGO Ideas Pop-Up Book in celebration of the 10th anniversary of the LEGO Ideas platform. Announced last year, this set is based on a concept from the fan-fueled LEGO Ideas crowdsourcing platform. Fans are invited to build their own fairy tales with the new Pop-Up Book and reimagine classic fairy tales with classic LEGO bricks.
2018 marks 10 years of crowdsourcing and collaboration between LEGO Ideas (previously LEGO CUUSOO until 2014) and LEGO fans around the world. The Pop-Up Book is the 23rd product to be made into an official LEGO set and will hit shelves on November 1st!
21315 – Pop-Up Book
859 pieces | Age 12+ $69.99 (USD) Available November 1st
Bring the classic fairy tales Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk to life with the first-ever pop-up book made from LEGO bricks! Open the book and up pops grandmother’s lovely cottage with swinging door and an interior so you and your family can recreate the memorable story. Will Little Red Riding Hood recognize her grandmother in pajamas or is that the wolf in disguise? Or swap out the scene and climb to the top of the beanstalk in search of treasure in the giant’s castle, but microfigure Jack better keep an eye open for the hungry minifigure giant!
• Includes 4 new-for-November-2018 LEGO minifigures: Little Red Riding Hood, Grandmother, the Wolf, and the Giant. Also includes 1 new-for-November-2018 microfigure: Jack.
• First pop-up book in LEGO history features 2 different LEGO fairy tale stories: Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk.
• Build and display or recreate your own stories from 2 classic fairy tales with this imagination toy.
• This LEGO Ideas set features enough bricks to build both fairy tales in the set or you can even build your own scene.
• Includes a booklet featuring building instructions, a brief history of pop-up books, a short history of the 2 fairy tales in the set, plus information about this amazing classic fairy tale’s fan designers and LEGO designers.
• Pop-up book measures over 7” (20cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide when closed, and over 11” (28cm) wide when open.
[See image gallery at www.figures.com]
Keep up with all the latest toy news by following Figures.com on Facebook and Twitter!
To buy action figures, take a look at Hobby Link Japan, BigBadToyStore.com, TheToySource.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and EntertainmentEarth.com.