Legends of Tomorrow, Hallmark Movies, X-Men Animated Series Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences; Free Video Q&A Streamed Live On Twitch, YouTube, Facebook
Fans Can Purchase Live Video Chats, Recorded Videos, Signed Photos During Events, Accessible Via Dedicated Website, Social Platforms For Fans Across The Globe
LOS ANGELES, August 7, 2020 – Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB:WIZD) brings more “Wizard World Virtual Experiences” featuring stars of iconic franchises across its digital video platforms in the coming days and weeks. Today, “X-Men: Animated Series” takes the virtual stage, with voice actors Cal Dodd (Wolverine), Chris Britton (Mr. Sinister) and George Buza (Beast) joining artist/director Larry Houston at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT. On Tuesday Hallmark movies standouts Julie Benz, Amy Acker, Arielle Kebbel, Brant Daugherty, David Alpay, Cerina Vincent and Marshall Williams begin their group Q&A at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT. On Sunday, August 16, the “Legends of Tomorrow” headliners Caity Lotz, Brandon Routh, Jes Macallan, Adam Tsekhman and Courtney Ford appear, starting at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT.
This is in addition to the previously announced sessions on Saturday, August 8 with “LEGO Masters,” The Newlyweds: Tyler and Amy Clites; The Bearded Builders: Boone Langston and Mark Cruickshank; and The Eccentrics: Samuel and Jessica Ragzy Ewud at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT; and on Saturday, August 22 featuring headliners—and Wizard World favorites—from “Smallville,” including Tom Welling, Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Erica Durance, Laura Vandervoort, Sam Witwer and the newly added Alan Ritchson at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT.
During each celebrity session, the celebrities will participate in a FREE live moderated video Q&A, followed by one-on-one video chats, recorded videos and autographs. Sessions are accessible to virtual attendees on their computer and mobile devices via http://www.wizardworldvirtual.
As part of the events, fans across the globe can:
· Submit questions via chat during the free 45-minute panels (open to everyone, no entry fee to watch or submit). Panels available for viewing live or on demand via Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/
· Participate in a personal, exclusive two-minute live video chat with each celebrity (paid) (vary by celebrity)
·· Purchase a recorded video from each star specifying the message if desired
Purchase an autograph on an 8”x10” photo
Pricing varies by item for the individual chat, video and autographs, available on the Website.
Upcoming Wizard World Virtual Experiences
· Friday, August 7, “X-Men: Animated Series,” Cal Dodd (Wolverine), Chris Britton (Mr. Sinister). George Buza (Beast), Larry Houston (artist/director) · 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT
· Saturday, August 8, “LEGO Masters,” The Newlyweds: Tyler and Amy Clites; The Bearded Builders: Boone Langston and Mark Cruickshank; The Eccentrics: Samuel and Jessica Ragzy Ewud · 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT
· Tuesday, August 11, Hallmark Movies, Julie Benz, Amy Acker, Arielle Kebbel, Brant Daugherty, David Alpay, Cerina Vincent, Marshall Williams · 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
· Sunday, August 16, “Legends of Tomorrow,” Caity Lotz, Brandon Routh, Jes Macallan, Adam Tsekhman, Courtney Ford · 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
· Saturday, August 22, “Smallville,” Tom Welling, Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Erica Durance, Laura Vandervoort, Sam Witwer · 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
About Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB: WIZD)
Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com) produces comic, gaming and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, tech, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. A first-class lineup of topical programming and entertainment takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&A’s, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Wizard World Virtual Experiences powers a content-rich channel that provides fans with the opportunity to enjoy programming and to directly connect with celebrities via a variety of video platforms. Additional initiatives may soon include an augmented touring schedule of Wizard World shows, fixed-site installations, curated e-commerce, and the production and distribution of content both in the U.S. and internationally. Fans can interact with Wizard Entertainment at www.wizardworld.com and on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media services. Additionally, Wizard Entertainment owns a minority interest in Cinedigm’s ( NASDAQ:CIDM) ConTv.
The 2020-21 Wizard World convention schedule is available at: http://www.wizardworld.com/