All aboard! The LEGO Group announces a brick-version of an iconic Disney Parks landmark, the LEGO Disney Train and Station! Available September 1 (August 19 for LEGO VIP Members), the 2,925-piece set features a motorized steam-style locomotive, complete with 20-piece track, an iconic Disney Parks-style station building and five LEGO Disney minifigures: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Goofy!
71044 Disney Train and Station | 2925 pieces
Available Sept. 1 (Aug. 21 for LEGO VIP members)
US $329.99 – CA $379.99 – DE €329.99 – UK £299.99 – FR €329.99 – DK 2499DKK
Gather the family for a rewarding build and play experience with the LEGO Disney 71044 Train and Station. Kids will love to join Disney characters Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Goofy for magical adventures with this awesome LEGO train set, featuring a motorized steam-style locomotive with tender, passenger car and a luxurious parlor car, plus an oval track and an iconic Disney Parks-style station building.
This set comes with an array of cool details, including app-controlled functionality. Use a smart phone or tablet to drive the locomotive forward, reverse and emit realistic sound effects. Joining up the train cars is simple with the magnetic LEGO couplings, and the panels on the parlor car open for access to its detailed interior complete with table, armchairs, teapot and cup. And the fun doesn’t end there! Inside the toy train station building there’s an array of intricate brick-built furnishings and details, including draped windows, wall clock, ceiling chandelier and a tower room with a little LEGO surprise!
• Includes 5 uniquely decorated LEGO Disney minifigures with accessories: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Goofy minifigures.
• The LEGO Disney Train and Station includes 16 curved pieces and 4 straight pieces of track, locomotive, tender, passenger car, parlor car and an iconic station building.
• Locomotive features a large red fender, red wheels with working coupling rods, a big smoke stack and a driver’s cab.
• Tender contains a LEGO Powered Up 88009 Hub and a LEGO Powered Up 88011 Train Motor.
• Train and sound effects can be controlled via a smart device. Connect via Bluetooth from the LEGO Powered Up app.
• Requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
• Passenger car has seating for the LEGO Disney minifigures.
• Remove the panel on the parlor car to access a rich interior with table, armchairs, teapot and cup.
• Station exterior features a detailed facade with balcony, clock and 2 flagged towers.
• Station interior features a ticket counter, café corner and an array of brick-built furnishings and details, including draped windows, wall clock, ceiling chandelier and a tower room with a little LEGO Disney surprise.
• Easily connect the cars with the included LEGO magnetic couplings.
• This LEGO building toy includes more than 2,900 pieces.
Confidential Page 2 8/7/2019
• The LEGO Disney train toy (in total) measures over 4” (12cm) high, 30” (78cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
• LEGO Disney train station building measures over 15” (39cm) high, 14” (36cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
• Oval rail track diameter measures over 37” (96cm) long and 27” (70cm) wide.
[See image gallery at www.figures.com]
Keep up with all the latest toy news by following Figures.com on Facebook and Twitter!
To buy action figures, take a look at Hobby Link Japan, BigBadToyStore.com, TheToySource.com, Toynk.com, and BriansToys.com.