Based on Richard Donner’s Academy Award-nominated film Superman, the Man of Steel joins the One:12 Collective. This figure is available for pre-order now priced at $125 with shipping this September-November.
The One:12 Collective Superman – 1978 Edition is outfitted in his iconic suit from the film, which proudly displays the ‘House of El’ family crest and features a cape with an integrated posing wire. Two head portraits are included depicting Christopher Reeves portrayal of Superman. The Last Son of Krypton comes complete with a Fortress of Solitude base that features a light-up function which can be activated by specific placement of the included Kryptonian crystal, or via an on/off switch.
Superman comes with a range of Kryptonite accessories including a fragment which can be held in his left hand, and a Kryponite pendant with a real chain, as used by Lex Luthor in the film.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE SUPERMAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- All-new One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Nine (9) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of flying hands (L&R)
- Two (2) pairs of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) of Kryptonite shard holding hand (L)
- Fitted suit with authentic detailing as seen in the Superman movie
- Cape with integrated posing wire
- Waist belt
- Knee-high boots
- One (1) Fortress of Solitude base with light-up function
- Three (3) Kryptonite crystals (activates light-up function)
- One (1) Kryptonite fragment
- One (1) Kryptonite pendant necklace with real chain
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
[See image gallery at www.figures.com]