Sony Pictures Consumer Products announces a comprehensive licensing lineup for the two-time Emmy nominated Netflix show Cobra Kai. Licensed items include gaming, apparel, accessories, collectible toys, publishing, costumes, home goods and more. Select products are now available in the United States with additional products being released throughout the year and in 2021. Product can be found at major retailers including Amazon, Box Lunch, FYE, GameStop, Hot Topic, Spencer’s and Walmart.
“We are super excited to bring the first two seasons of “Cobra Kai” to Netflix’s massive, global audience, with a third season on its way in 2021. We are taking the show beyond the screen and into the hands of consumers through a variety of merchandise offerings, and we are honored to have such a fantastic roster of licensees to help make that happen,” said Jamie Stevens, EVP, Worldwide Consumer Products, Sony Pictures Entertainment. “With even more help from our showrunners themselves who make sure we are staying true to the DNA of “Cobra Kai,” we’re confident that fans everywhere will be proud to show ‘no mercy’ for their fandom by sporting these epic show-themed products.”
This year, “Cobra Kai” is getting the gaming treatment with a new mobile game published by Boss Team Games coming this fall, along with a new console game from Gamemill called “Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues” which launches October 27.
The following licensees for “Cobra Kai” have products available now:
● NECA collectibles.
● Bioworld apparel such as sleepwear, headwear, hosiery and accessories.
● Contenders Clothing including boxer briefs, hats, shirts, sweatshirts and tanks. Available at www.contendersclothing.com/collections/cobra-kai.
● Funko action figures, phone accessories, backpacks, keychains, belts and buckles and hats.
● IDW Publishing comic book issues #1 – #4.
● Party City Johnny Lawrence adult costume. Available at www.partycity.com.
● Spirit Halloween adult costumes themed Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence. Available on www.spirithalloween.com.
● Surreal Entertainment water bottles, stickers, duffle bags, wrist and headbands.
● Teespring apparel and accessories at www.youtube.com/c/cobrakai/store.
● The Araca Group official Cobra Kai store featuring apparel, home décor and accessories, with all-new notebooks and mugs. Products available at www.cobrakaistore.com.
● Trends International posters.
Sony Pictures Consumer Products is also taking “Cobra Kai” beyond the U.S. with the following international licensee collaborations: Caprice apparel (Territories: Australia, New Zealand) and Ecell Global phone and tablet accessories (Territories: France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain, UK).
Source: Sony Pictures Consumer Products PR